Domain registration process.
After checking the domain name does not have a registered subject, you can choose one of two ways:
I. Register online via the website.
II. Register directly at TENTEN.VN office.
12th Floor, Ocean Park Building, No. 01 Dao Duy Anh, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
8th Floor, Ha Do Building, No 2 Hong Ha, 2 Ward, Tan Binh District, TP Ho Chi Minh.
Domain registration procedure:
- Download registration form here, fill in the information in the affidavit, seal and sign (if being an organization or company with ID card on behalf of the domain registrar), sign and accompanying ID (if it is an individual).
- Identity card: ID card (or passport for foreigners) of the person or the person on behalf of the organization that carries out the registration procedures; Identity documents are the originals for investors to compare with the information in the declarations and notarized copies if sent by post to the address of the investors.
- Please come directly to TENTEN.VN office to pay the fee and submit the pending application or register online via website tenten.vn update your profile and fees according to the online registration instructions.
Domain registration information:
- The domain name will be registered immediately after completing the procedures and fees.
- However, in some special cases, in order for the domain name to be registered quickly and to avoid losing the domain name, we will proceed to register before completing the procedure.
III. Regulations on international domain names.
Recommendation: Customers are responsible for announcing the use of domain names is not .VN on the website: http://thongbaotenmien.vn of the Ministry of Information and Communications, pursuant to Article 23 of the Law on Information Technology
Decree No 28/2009/NĐ-CP ngày 20/3/2009 Provisions on sanctioning administrative violations in management, provision and use of Internet services and electronic information on the Internet.
Circular 24/2015/TT-BTTTT of August 18, 2015 of the Ministry of Information and Communications guiding the management and use of Internet resources.
Article 23, Law on Information Technology No. 67/2006 / QH 11 of June 29, 2009.